Zero Code Solutions is currently seeking a Senior SaaS Sales Executive who will be responsible for establishing our new consulting practice. You will be driving sales activities for our disruptive SaaS platform within a designated geography. The company is currently in high growth start-up mode in Australia.
You have the opportunity of getting into a start-up company at the ground floor, so the opportunity for career progression to the highest levels is huge!
Company information: Zero Code Solutions
We are a new player in the application development space. We have exclusive access to a new disruptive no-code development platform which is well established in Europe. Acting as a trusted advisor, and with aspirations to be a leader in the no-code application development space, the team at Zero Code Solutions will be leveraging more than 15 years in the Enterprise arena.
Our professionals are renowned for their technical expertise and unbiased assessments and advice. We recommend solutions to meet each client’s specific challenges, and build long-term solutions that can help them address those needs.
We’re on the cutting edge of one of the world’s most important industries, and using the latest tools and technologies we can deliver client projects quicker and cheaper.
The role is for a Senior SaaS Sales Executive who can generate and close new opportunities in the A&NZ market.
This is the perfect role for someone who is self-motivated and well connected within Enterprise and SME accounts; someone who wishes to earn a second income or work part-time. You are joining a small team who is getting in on the ground floor with a highly disruptive technology in the application development space so the opportunity for growth is huge! We understand that you are experienced so you will not be micro-managed. We believe in results and are keen to continue fostering a company that values its people as much as its clients.
We are building an exciting, fun business culture by hiring on personality, EQ and experience. We take on ambitious people who are willing to put in the work to produce results. In return, we believe in valuing your purpose, competence and autonomy.
Job responsibilities include:
- Growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing client accounts
- Meeting Revenue Targets
- Nurturing prospect relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Providing a consultative ‘Challenger’ solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducting one-on-one and group sales presentations.
- Calling to establish and identify new opportunities
- Tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Developing and maintaining prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads
- Planning & Strategizing marketing activities for your territory with the Marketing team
To secure this exciting opportunity you will need the following:
- 10+ years experience in software sales.
- Strong network within ANZ companies, any industry.
- Be dynamic, ambitious, and looking for a position of high impact
- Be a good listener
- Have an outgoing attitude
- Be able to collaborate well
- Strong time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Great work/life balance
- Flexible working hours/days
- Part-time or this being a 2nd
- Uncapped compensation structure, so you can make $100k+ in your first year!
- If you work hard you will be rewarded and looked after as part of our close-knit team
- Enjoy coming to work!
Join our winning team and apply today!
To apply, please send your CV or Resume to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.